Saturday, April 30, 2011

Moving On

My HCG is now at 11. I have to go to the doctor one more time next week. They like to keep testing until it falls below 5 so if we were to start another treatment they know all the HCG is out of my body. Dr. Slowey called on Thursday to see how I was doing and if I had any questions...I thought that was nice since most doctors don't do that.

I've had my time to grieve. I'm sure it will hit me again. As long as I'm busy and not thinking about it I'm ok, but sometimes someone will say something or ask me a question and I will shed a few tears.

It is time for me to get back to my life. I don't have any excuses now for not working out or anything else that is strenuous. I need to keep my mind/body busy until we decide what and when our next step will be. 

1 comment:

  1. I was so sorry to read that your treatment did not work this time. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete