Saturday, April 9, 2011

Monday is Retrieval

It's official...retrieval will be on Monday at 8:15am. We have to go to Charleston for retrieval so we will be leaving fairly early since we will have a 2-2 1/2 hour drive. I'm a bundle of emotions right now...nervous, scared, excited, etc. My ultrasound this morning was a little uncomfortable since I have so many follicles all compacted together. Michael said they look like the rolls you bake in a pan...as they bake they lose their shape because they are all get squished together...needless to say I've been a little bloated this weekend. I will give myself my trigger shot this evening at 9:15pm and back to the doctor tomorrow morning for blood work to make sure my estrogen levels are still good.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today!!!! I hope you get a lot of great eggs!

    ReplyDelete