Monday, April 11, 2011

12 Eggs

Is the number of eggs the doctor was able to retrieve today.  He said the average is between 10-15 so we had a great number! The embryologist will call tomorrow and let us know how many off those were fertilized creating an embryo.  He said it is usually around 50% so hopefully we have at least 2 strong embryos. Hopefully Michael's sperm are doing their job!

We left the clinic around 9:45am and I was feeling good until about 20 minutes into the car ride. I think it was a combination of the car ride and the anesthetic, but I got nauseous. We stopped at a rest area, I used the facilities, came out and got so light headed I ended up vomiting in the grass in front of the building...not one of my brighter moments, but I have been fine since. I really don't have any pain...it's more of an uncomfortable feeling. 

We got home and and we both laid down to rest...I on the couch and Michael on the floor. I wasn't able to sleep, but my husband didn't seem to have any trouble. I've been giving him a hard time about having such a rough morning. I guess Trixie did too. :)
I will return to work tomorrow and will be anxiously waiting to hear from the embryologist.











1 comment: