Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wishful Thinking

I know I probably shouldn't be doing this, but I searched for an IVF Due Date Calculator. My mom was here last weekend and we were discussing if we do get pregnant when the baby/babies would be born. I kept thinking it would be December/January and I started to wonder how it is determined when you are having eggs retrieved and transferred. Anyway, if this does work, we retrieve on Monday (as planned), and I'm able to carry my baby/babies full term the due date would be January 1, 2012...interesting. Now if we have twins the website said they usually come three weeks early which would fall around my mom's birthday and if they are a couple days late we have my sister's birthday. I've just been doing some wishful thinking today...trying to think positively.

1 comment:

  1. I have check that calculator starting 2 months before I started the process! It never hurt to visulize!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete