Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What will tomorrow bring?

I was able to talk to Cherub today and she gave me a little more insight into my HCG level. She said she has seen a HCG level start out as low as 7 before and the woman had a baby. However, she also gave me the run down of what tomorrow could bring. If my levels come back lower than we can assume it was a chemical pregnancy. If my levels rise a little than she said I could be in for a roller coaster ride for then next few weeks...not knowing what is going to happen. The best scenario would be that my HCG level jumps a ton! I'm sure you can figure out what Michael and I are hoping and praying for.

I think I'm prepared as much as I can be for any of the above outcomes. I'm going to do my best to accept the result and continue to move forward...whatever path that might be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment