Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fourth Day of Stimulation

I went to the doctor this morning for blood work. I've finally figured out that when I go on the weekend I need to get there at 7:50am. They schedule everyone at 8:00am so they can do their job and get out of there. Because everyone shows up at the same time they take patients in the order they arrive. Luckily, I've always been one of the first few to show up so I can usually get in and out by 8:30 at the latest. I was home this morning before Michael even got up...lucky him. Anyway, one of the nurses called this afternoon with the results of my blood work. She said it looked great and she wants me to decrease my Follistim injection from 225 units to 200 units. I guess decreasing is better than having to increase it. I go back in on Tuesday for more blood work and an ultrasound. I want next week to come sooooo bad so we can do the retrieval and transfer, but I know once next week comes spring break will be over. :(

One more thing...I attempted my Follistim injection this evening and had no trouble! I told Michael I don't need him anymore...I guess I might need his sperm.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment