Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Eleven

Yes, it says 11!!! Out of the 12 eggs 11 fertilized. Peter, the embryologist, left a message on my cell phone and I had to listen to it twice because I couldn't believe my ears. I think eleven is my new lucky number. We retrieved on April 11, 2011 and we had 11 eggs fertilize...don't worry we won't have 11 children. Michael thinks his sperm rock, but as a friend said...how can sperm not find the egg when they are in a little dish?

We will go ahead and plan for transfer on Thursday, but I won't know until early that morning if it will take place or we will need to wait until Saturday. We are still hoping that out of the eleven we will  have at least two strong enough to transfer!

I went back to work, but didn't have to teach because my intern is doing her full time teaching so I did "seat work" most of the day. I'm feeling a little less crampy today and hoping it will go away by the end of tomorrow.

Ahhh! I'm still on cloud nine. I just hope and pray that the good news keeps coming our way!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! That is AMAZING!!!! I'm so happy for you :) I am so glad you have this blog - I've been checking in on you everyday, and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete