Friday, April 8, 2011

Ninth Day of Stimulation

Today's been an emotional day. Michael and I are trying to prepare for next week with the retrieval and transfer and it is hard not knowing for sure when every procedure will take place. I'm feeling okay with taking days off from my job because of my fabulous student teacher and my very understanding principal, but Michael is self employed and these stores prepare for him to inventory on certain days. While I wish everyone was understanding of our situation it doesn't always work in our favor. It is times like these when I wish we were closer to family...although they would have to move here because I'm not about to go back to the cold weather. :)

Day 9 Stats:
* My uterus lining has gone from 7.5 mm to 9.4 mm.

* My follicles are continuing to grow! On the left I have 6 (11mm, 14mm, 15mm, 15mm, 16mm, 16mm) and on the right I have a 8 (11mm, 12mm, 14mm, 14mm, 14mm, 16mm, 19mm, 21mm). I have a few under 10mm, but I don't remember the exact count.

It seems to me that 14 is a good number of follicles, but in the whole scheme of things we want quality over quantity. I just have to hope and pray that this is the case with some of the 14. 

Once again I go back in tomorrow morning for more monitoring. It it really starting to look like Monday will be my retrieval. I will know for sure tomorrow when they get my blood work back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment