Sunday, April 10, 2011

Counting Down to Retrieval

The nurse took more blood this morning. I didn't get any phone calls so I don't have to inject myself with anymore HCG. My stomach is so sore from the trigger shot (HCG) last night it would have been hard to do it again tonight. I have a yellow stomach with lots of little red dots. No more injections, but now I get to start with the medications in pill form. I had to go pick up another prescription at CVS and I started taking it today...Cabergoline. (This was prescribed to help prevent me from being overstimulated.) I was worried about the size of the pill because since I was little I've always had a problem taking large pills. I was so re-leaved to see that they are teeny tiny. Probably the smallest pill I've every had to take. Tomorrow I will take Tylenol 3 with codeine to help with the pain of the retrieval.


We will head out tomorrow shortly after 5:00am. We have to meet with Dr. Schnorr and the anesthesiologist before the procedure. We were going to go down tonight, but we are trying to save money and since Michael is used to driving early in the morning it will be fine. I will probably try to sleep on the way down, but I'm not sure if that will work seeing as how I will be full of different emotions. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow. I will be sure to blog tomorrow afternoon/evening to let everyone know how retrieval went.


No comments:

Post a Comment