Thursday, April 7, 2011

Growing Follicles

I was back in the doctor's office this morning. My blood work looks great and I didn't bruise today!!

Day 8 Stats:
* My uterus lining is still 7.5 mm.

*I have 6 follicles on the left side ranging from 10-14 mm and 7 follicles on the right side ranging from 10-21 mm. I also have 6 follicles that are under 10 mm. (Left: 3 at 13mm, 2 at 14mm, 1 at 10mm) (Right: 1 at 21mm, 1 at 19mm, 1 at 15mm, 3 at 12mm, 1 at 10mm)

We went over all of my pre-op paper work this morning. Cherub now thinks retrieval could be Monday or Tuesday...hard to plan anything with fertility treatments. There is so much to remember for the retrieval and transfer. Thank goodness I have checklists to follow...one day at a time. I thought I was going to get to sleep in tomorrow, but Dr. Slowey wants to see me back tomorrow morning for more blood work and an ultrasound. It makes for expensive days, but I must admit I like seeing the progress of my follicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment