Saturday, March 19, 2011

Staying Healthy

 No more alcohol...hopefully for the next 10 months. I'm not a heavy drinker by any means, but I like a glass of wine or a good martini. Since I started the process of IVF I'm trying to be more aware of what I'm putting into my body. I should probably cut down on the chocolate too, but it is just soooo good! I don't want to do anything that my jeopardize my chances of getting pregnant. I've also been doing much better at exercising (walking). The weather has been so nice I have no excuse. I also feel better when I get out and walk.

Michael has also been doing a great job of exercising and eating better the last few weeks. (In fact he has been making dinner for us more often...it's been great!) He isn't really doing it because of IVF, but he has a bet going with my step-dad to see who can lose the most percentage of weight. Unfortunately Michael broke his toe playing indoor soccer on Thursday night. I'm not sure how much he will be working out in the next month. The doctor said to ice it, elevate it, and try to stay off of it as much as he can. It looks gross!! I can't stand to look at it. It is all black and blue and swollen. I think he needs to give up soccer and take up golf. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment