Friday, June 3, 2011

START ALREADY!

I am now 7 days late. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all have turned out negative. It has been an emotional week. I've been reading several fertility forums and it sounds like it is normal for a woman's cycle to start rather late after a failed IVF. (They said the average is 7-10 days.) This has got to be one of the most frustrating things for any woman who is doing fertility treatments to go through. All I want is to be pregnant and one would think a missed/late period would be a good thing, but it is playing with my mind! According to the forums, medication can be prescribed to help start one's period, but I would really like to stay away from the meds if I can. If I don't start by Monday I'm going to call the doctor's office and see what they suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment