Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Finally

Well my cycle started late Sunday night. I was happy and I think Michael was too. I had a bad case of PMS this time (9 days of built up emotions). I think he was relieved that he had to be out of town for two nights due to work. :) I called Cherub first thing Monday morning so we could figure out if it is still possible for the transfer to happen in July or before I go back to school. I got her voice mail which told me she would be out of the office until Thursday...are you kidding? I've waited nine days for my period to start and now I have to wait three more to figure out if we will be able to do the transfer in July. Anyway, I will talk to her on Thursday and hopefully her and I can play around with the dates to see if we can work it in around my vacation to Pennsylvania. I'm hoping and praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment