Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pure Relaxation


I'm currently sitting on a huge front porch in a rocking chair enjoying the breeze and sounds of the ocean. This week we are at Folly Beach, South Carolina...close to Charleston. We are in the perfect house! We are on the second row from the beach, but this house has a tower so high up you can see everything...ocean from the front and marsh from the back. We are also directly across from beach access. I've had a wonderful and relaxing time. I don't want Saturday to come. This week has taken my mind off our infertility struggles. I wish I could live like this year round. I would be relaxed ALL the time!


We took a tour of Fort Sumter, paddle-boarded at sunset, relaxed on the beach, and today walked around the center of "town" stopping at several restaurants for a drink or two.(One of the only things that made me happy about not being pregnant is that I can drink.)  We've had way too much to eat since vacation started. We have eaten at the Crab Shack, Taco Boy, Bowmen's Island Restaurant, and Hyman's (in Charleston). Shelley wants to try this popular Crepe "stand" for dinner a little later called Tokyo Crepes. It looks like they have some great crepes, but I don't know if I can eat anymore. Tomorrow while some of us go shopping the rest of us are going to walk around Charleston, and we will probably hit the beach again on Friday.


I'm starting to think I need another beach vacation before my transfer so I can make sure my body is as relaxed as possible!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You should also go there during the 2 ww! The house looks amazing! I am relaxed just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete