Friday, August 12, 2011

New Journey

I made my last visit to Dr. Moore's office this week for my final blood work. My HCG is now at zero. I told Michael I'm not opposed to doing more fertility treatments, but at this point in my life I don't think I can take another one. Maybe down the road it will be something we decide to revisit, but for now we are moving on.

We have decided to adopt. This isn't something we just decided to do in the last couple of days...we have discussed it quite a bit over the last several months. We started researching it and have contacted an agency...Bethany Christian Services. There is so much to learn about the process, many questions we need answered, and so many decisions to be made. It is scary, but exciting too! We are looking forward to this new journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment