Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just Hours Away

My massage was fabulous today! I felt like a vegetable when I left. I think I get more out of my massages if I'm able to let go and clear my mind. I was definitely able to do that today. I even took a little nap when I got home. Too bad the fertility center doesn't have a masseuse on staff so patients can go straight from their massage to the transfer room. :)

Excited, nervous, and scared are all the emotions I'm feeling this evening. Will our two precious embryos survive the thawing process? Will at least one of them implant? Will I have another early miscarriage or will I be able to carry full term? These are all questions and thoughts that concern me. I know Michael and I will deal with each as they arise.

I will blog tomorrow afternoon/evening when we get home to let everyone know how our day went. Please keep us in your thoughts in prayers tomorrow as we proceed with our final fertility procedure.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best this week! So great to see you last weekend!

    xoxo
    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck!!!! Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete