Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy and Annoyed

I had a pap smear last week and was worried about it being abnormal since my last one was, but I called the doctor's electronic messaging system today and found out it came back normal...yay!!!! That was a relief! I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

While I'm happy about those results...I'm also annoyed. My cycle was suppose to start on Friday. I work like clockwork...my period always starts on time or a day late. Well, it is now Tuesday evening and I have yet to start. One might think...maybe she is pregnant...if it were only that easy. I'm not having any symptoms and I just know I'm not, but I took a pregnancy test this morning just to make sure...it was negative. I can't even imagine how I would have responded if it would have been positive...I probably wouldn't have known what to do or how to act. :) Anyway, in the last three years I haven't wanted my cycle to start, but if I don't start soon I may be in Pennsylvania when they need to do my transfer. Ahhhhh!  It is so hard to plan when you are doing fertility treatments. I just need to learn how to not plan everything and live spontaneously...I guess that will come when we actually have a child. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment