Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Last Visit

Tomorrow afternoon is our final home study visit! I can't believe how fast the home study has moved. It is hard to believe that we will be a waiting family in the very near future.

Our adoption photo books arrived today. I was so afraid to look at one...in case I made a mistake. Michael unwrapped one and immediately said, "my name is spelled wrong". He was kidding, but I wasn't laughing.

We ordered a crib mattress yesterday. I've been doing so much research on mattresses. I ordered the Serta Nightstar Extra Firm Mattress. It had great reviews and we ordered it from Target so if we don't like it we can easily return it to the store. We also received a present from our neighbor, Sonia. She got us a Bouncer. I'm sure it will come in handy!

Less than 24 hours and our home study visits will be complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment