Thursday, February 9, 2012

First Visit Completed

The first home visit went very well!! I'm not sure why I was so nervous! She was here for about two hours. We sat on the couch and talked for most of it, she took a tour of the house, and we scheduled our next visits. (Aunt Patti, she did ask about the fire extinguisher, but it isn't a requirement in SC for adoption. :)...thanks for the advice.) Michael and I will go to her office separately next week and at the end of the month she will come back to our house for a visit. She thinks the home study should be completely done by the middle of March...in our world of waiting that is no time at all!! Yay!!!! Now I feel like we have so much to do...we really need to write the Dear Birthmother Letter and finish our adoption book!!! I've been more excited and happy this week than I have been in a while!!!!!

1 comment: