Saturday, February 25, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Michael and I have enjoyed a wonderful week in Florida with my mom and step-dad. The weather was fabulous! We enjoyed the pool, beach, reading, relaxing, and shopping. Michael also enjoyed fishing, the dog track and checking out several MLB teams spring training sites. We visited some unique places like Lover's Key Beach (great shelling) and Matlacha, a small town on the water with unique shops and restaurants. We were sad to leave, but I'm always ready to come home after a week...just wish it was a little warmer here!

I enjoyed having some extra time to work on our adoption photo book and adoption photo video too. We ordered the book on Thursday...times 4. It killed me to buy 4 of the same book and spend so much money, but I know they are needed. I'm excited to share the adoption book, photo video, and birthmother letter with everyone soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment