Thursday, January 26, 2012

Surprise Ending

I really enjoy teaching, but sometimes it can be a difficult job. Today was one of those days. I just need to accept the fact that no matter what I do I'm never going to make everyone happy, some people won't like me and our personalities will never mesh. I'm not going to go into details, but I feel a little beat down this evening. I know I shouldn't let someone make me feel this way...especially when I know I have done nothing wrong. I am a great teacher and need to learn how to not take things personally.

After a tough day at work I came home to a surprise...Michael started the tree in the nursery!!! It looks great! He has most of it done. I was so excited to see it on the wall! I will post a picture when it is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment