Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holiday Season

We had lots of trick-or-treaters last night. I didn't have much candy left, but what was left I took to school for my treat box. I love seeing all the pictures of friends with their children dressed up for Halloween! All the children are so cute in their costumes and family pictures. While looking at them I started to get a little sad.

Halloween seems to be the start of a busy holiday season that can be emotional at times. This will be our 4th holiday season since trying to have a child. Every year around this time I always think...we will surely have a child by this time next year and of course I'm starting to think that way. Once again our Christmas card will only consist of Michael and myself while we will receive card after card of family pictures.

I know 2012 will be a great year for us! We have been on a very long journey and I know it will have a happy ending eventually. When will that happy ending come? I don't know, but I know we are headed down the right path and we have to continue to be patient. It continues to be a struggle at times, but it will be worth it in the end. I'm going to continue to believe that surely we will have a child by this time next year and a holiday season to share with a third Rataiczak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment