Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day of Shopping

We spent all day yesterday in Charlotte shopping and watching football. It was nice to get out of town for a little while. We shopped at IKEA (one of my favorite places), took time out at Buffalo Wild Wings (one of Michael's favorite places) to watch OSU and USC, and did some more shopping at Concord Mills, an indoor outlet mall.

We haven't shopped much lately, since we have been trying to save money, but I did buy a few things for myself at LOFT Outlet. I figure once a baby comes I won't be spending any money on myself, so I can splurge a little now. I've never really noticed people's strollers before, but every time we passed one I would try to check it out.

While at Ikea we did buy our first item for the nursery...2 thin, white picture ledges. We  have a long black one in our bedroom and I love it. There was also the cutest stuffed elephant, but we passed on it
This isn't our shelf, but this is the one we bought..minus the pictures.
We bought a paint sample a few weeks ago and I painted a little of the wall today so we can get a feel for whether we like it or not. Hopefully...we will paint the room sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment