Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I'm Having Their Baby

I started watching a new series on Oxygen  called I'm Having Their Baby (10:00pm on Mondays). Each episode follows two different birth mothers who make adoption plans for their unborn babies. I've watched two so far and each birth mother's story has been a little different. Our agency, in another state, was the agency used in one of the episodes. It is really insightful because I'm able to see the other side of the adoption process and the emotions that the birth mothers go through. I have so much respect for the love they have for their babies by giving them a chance at a better life. It is definitely an emotional show...especially when a birth mother changes her mind and decides to parent instead or when a birth mother says goodbye to her child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment