Friday, May 11, 2012

10 Years

Ten years ago today Michael and I went on our first date. I remember it perfectly. Tricia, my sister, was at my apartment helping me pick out my outfit. I must have changed at least 10 times. (Michael likes to call this the outfit game...I've done it a few times since we have been married.) Tricia always teases me because once she left...I changed again. :) I will never forget Michael's blue Steve Madden shoes...hated them! He took me to Brio at Easton followed by a show at Shadowbox Cabaret. After dinner and the show we decided we weren't ready for the date to end. We tried to see a late movie at the Lenox, but there was nothing good playing so we headed to a bar in Grandview. I can't remember the name of it, but I'm sure Michael can. He has a better memory than me. The date ended when he dropped me off and he didnt't even try to kiss me. :( Unlike most guys...he called me the next day and I guess you can say the rest is history!

Ten years has flown by! We've been through a lot of good times and sad times, but we have grown closer through it all! I love you tons, Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment