Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Inspiration

I am addicted to Pinterest for recipes, crafts, school activities, etc.  I was looking through my board titled Inspiration this evening and some of the quotes I pinned brought a tear to my eye because of the special gift that God placed in our lives 15 months ago. "2013 will be my year!", "Sometimes all you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best."  and "Sometimes we have to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life waiting for us." I pinned all these sayings while trying to wait patiently for the placement of a baby. I didn't foresee my life taking this course when I was younger, but everything has truly worked  out for the best...I couldn't be any happier at this point in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment