Sunday, April 7, 2013

Babysitter Time

Christopher starts at the babysitter's tomorrow! I'm a little on edge about it right now. He is in great hands, but I worry about how his routine will be disrupted. We have been so fortunate to have him at home for as long as we have. He will be staying with one of my student's mothers and her 2 year old little girl. I think Christopher will love being around another child who can entertain him...a little. I'm also a little worried about morning time. Michael is gone before I even get up so it is all me, but at least Michael will be able to pick him up each day around 3:00pm so I can get work done at school and not feel guilty! Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

  1. It was really nice to meet you & hear your story today, Christine. Christopher is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete