Friday, January 11, 2013

A Family of Three

This is the post I have wanted to write since our journey to become parents began!!! We welcomed Christopher Michael into our home on Saturday!!! We basically received a call that a baby had been born and that the birth mother wanted to place him with us. Michael called to tell me and my body went into shock...I was shaking, scared, crying and excited! We spent one night in the hospital and brought him home. We are in love with this adorable bundle of joy! I am taking a little over 10 weeks off work and I will enjoy every single minute of it even if that means being sleep deprived. Christopher has already been spoiled rotten with friends arriving with gifts, gifts via mail and the mini "baby shower" we came home to. I will post more about our precious bundle of joy when I have time...It looks like 2013 will be a great year!!!

Christopher Michael
Leaving the hospital as a family of three!!!  

Mini baby shower thanks to a couple friends and my mom and dad!

3 comments:

  1. And a new journey begins! You will be awesome parents!!! Dad or Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooooo happy for you guys! I am in tears! I have hoped and prayed for this post! Welcome to the world of motherhood...it is a crazy, frustrating, sleepless, amazing and beautiful world!!!!! I knew this would happen and can't wait for you to experience all t he joy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have something I would like to give you but I need some info. If you feel comfortable sending to my personal email his date, time, weight and length I would appreciate it. My email is emilycboyd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete