Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Little Embarrassed

A coworker at school gave me (for free) the infant car seat that she used. It is grayish/blue with green trim. It would be great for a boy, but could be cute for a girl with a hanging toy. Anyway, I spent some time cleaning it up and threw the seat cover in the wash. It looked great when it came out. I let it air dry and then it was time to put it back on...this is the embarrassing part. I'm glad no one was witnessing me trying to reattach everything and attempt to get all the parts put back in the right place. :) It took me a good 20 minutes to finally figure out how it should be "reassembled". Twenty minutes to put the cover back on...how long will it take us to properly put it in the car? Parenting will be interesting!


1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your adoption journey! I am so excited for your future!

    ReplyDelete