Thursday, February 28, 2013

Two Month Visit

We headed to the doctor this morning for vaccinations and a well visit. I was so happy Michael was with me since he received 3 shots!! Christopher was a trooper! He cried for a little bit, but was calm by the time we left. He has been sleeping most of the day...I'm assuming it is due to the shots. He is actually enjoying some time in the Baby Bjorn while I type this. :)

His stats...He now weighs 11.6 pounds and is 22 3/4 inches long. He is in the 63rd percentile with his weight and 80th percentile with his height. We do however need to keep an eye on the right side of his head...it is starting to get a little flat because he is always on that side. I started to notice it a couple days ago. The doctor says not to be concerned, but to start making him sleep etc. on his left side. Of course I feel like I have failed Christopher in that aspect, but we will get it fixed.

Christopher has started to almost sleep through the night. We have been getting up for one middle of the night feeding usually around 2:00/2:30 so we are hoping in the next month or so we might be able to get him to sleep through the night.

Two more months and we head back for another doctor visit. I'm sure I will be amazed at how much he has grown in the time between, but we will continue to enjoy each and every moment of his development until May.

Love that smile!!!

Our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment